Follow by Email

La continuidad de los parques (Julio Cortázar)

Friday, January 6, 2012

Tool One

In this first of 11 Tools, I have created a Blog, a Voki, and have posted my first blog post. I really didn't have too many glitches while trying to create this blog. I would have to say that the most challenging part was just trying to figure out where to navigate to begin the whole process, handing over my phone # in order to receive a number to activate my account. The Voki, or Avatar, was a fun process which reminded me of when I used to play with paper dolls when I was younger. Lots of fun. I'm looking forward to all of the tools being as fun and as easy as this one was.

3 comments:

  1. I love your avatar and now I know how the pink thing got started. I am not well versed at the Spanish language so I may have missed that you referenced a love for chemistry with your avatar's comments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning HT!

    Thanks for your comment. I noticed that you have worked ahead to the third tool - great idea!!! I think I'll do that this weekend.

    Where did you find the list of our other teachers' blogs?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Sra Tamale. I really like the look of your blog.

    Bingiee, the link to the other blogs is http://11toolssbisd.blogspot.com
    Select Memorial High School on the right hand menu.

    ReplyDelete

Animoto/ Taxco de mis amores

Make a video of your own at Animoto.

El Rancho de Pancho