Follow by Email

La continuidad de los parques (Julio Cortázar)

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tool Five

In Tool Five I used two tools to create "products". I used Animoto, which was pretty easy to work with. It was a relatively quick up-load and I was able to choose music provided or from my own music. The other "video" I created, was with Stupeflix, which was just as easy but it was more like a Digital Story, something that I worked with this summer. These programs, though fun, can be time consuming, though I'm sure the students would be faster and much more creative than I was with mine. It is a good tool for presentations since I believe they can add voice recordings and so on in the target language. I also made a "book" which I was not able to embed since they wanted my hard earned $$$ which I was not willing to give up. Too bad, because it was a cute book and was eager to actually purchase it, but the district does not have "Google Wallet" to allow us to purchase things through that app. So, it is on to the next tool!

1 comment:

Animoto/ Taxco de mis amores

Make a video of your own at Animoto.

El Rancho de Pancho